Soma’s Compost Tea
A natural mix to create your own compost tea. For every watering to be ensured of strong flowering plants.
1kg of mix (good for 20 liters of tea and diluted you can give your plants 40 liters.)
Compost Tea for strong, health and happy plants. Mix your own and use this tea for vegetating and flowering plants.
Dry Mix Ingredients
Earth Worm Castings (EWC)
High P Bat Guano
To mix the Tea
Mix the dry mix with 5 gallons / 20 liters of water (50grams per 1 liter of water)
To that 5 gallons of tea add:
- 2 table spoons of Soma’s Sacred Soil: Black Strap molasses
- Let the tea mixture bubble in the Tea brewing Kit for at least 24 hours. For the best effect use the tea directly after it is done brewing.
- The finished brew can be diluted with water at a 1 to 2 ratio. (Half water, half tea)
How to Use
- Use Soma’s Compost Tea EVERY week for best results.
- It is advised that the water you use to mix the tea with has no chlorine in it.
- The tea is best used right after it is finished brewing. If necessary the tea can be stored for a maximum of 6 hours. After this period of time the micro bacteria will be less affective.