Seeds not only contain the blueprint to get cannabis plants started, they help jumpstart an earth friendly motivation in the individual gardener, sending him or herinto a new green direction.
Choose the right strain
Genetics are very important to consider. There are many, many cannabis strains and it’s worth doing a little research as to which ones are right for you and your particular situation. Choosing the right strain can take a good bit of analyzing. Here is a list of possible questions to ask when selecting a strain:
- What kind of high do you want? Indicas have a more relaxed kind of stone that makes you want to lie back on the couch. Sativas are more active and uplifting.
- Do you want a body high or a cerebal high?
- Is there a certain medical condition that you are seeking relief from?
- How tall is your growing space, and how wide?
- How dry or humid is your growing space?
The 14 Categories:
1- Best for Socializing – Somango
2- Best for Creativity – Buddha’s Sister
3- Best for Sleep/Relaxation – Free Tibet
4- Best for the Novice Grower (AKA Foolproof!) – So Gouda
5- Best for Sex – Kahuna
6- Best for Action/Adventuring – Amnesia Haze
7- Best Medicinal – RockBud
8- Best for Music/Movies – White Willow
9- Best Psychedelic – Lavender
10- Best Tasting/Smoking experience – New York City Diesel
11- Best for getting Silly – Kushadelic
12- Best with a good Meal/Munchies – New York City Diesel
13- Best Knock-out/Wheelchair – Reclining Buddha
14- Best Overall (My absolute favorite!) - Amnesia Haze